- License to Carry (LTC) $100.00
- Firearm Identification Card (FID) $100.00
- Under 18 Years of Age FID Card $ 25.00
All Licenses are Valid for up to 6 Years. Over 70 Years of Age Renewal – No Cost. All fees will be collected at time of appointment.
- Complete Application and submit to Dracut Police Records Department. Application can be found here:http://www.mass.gov/eopss/docs/chsb/firearms/updated-ltc-fid-card-app-revised-05-19-15.pdf
- Please write on your application which timeframe you would prefer for your appointment. Appointments are scheduled between the hours of 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Please write your preference in the upper right hand corner of page 1, under the gray box.
- Firearms Clerk will notify you of your appointment date and time.
- New Applicants Must Complete Required Safety Course Before Making Appointment.
- On Day of Appointment Must Have:
- $100.00 Check to Town of Dracut for an LTC/FID Card
- $25 Check to Town of Dracut for an under 18 FID only.
- Original License if Renewal
- Original Certificate of Massachusetts State Police Certified Course for LTC, or Hunter Safety Course for FID. (New applicants only)
- All fees collected at time of appointment
- Processing of Applications now takes Approximately 12 Weeks.
- If Your Application is Approved and Your License is Issued, You Will Be Contacted When Your License is Ready to be Picked up.
Please direct any questions to Sgt George at 978 957-2123 x1119 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information regarding Firearms related questions and Laws, please click on link: